Thursday, March 26, 2009

sooothisbullcrap.

I'm having worst luck in finding a prom date, this is some bullshhhh.
If I don't have one I don't know what I'll do, but in other news
so chick on Myspace messaged me asking me "Who is Drake,"
I almost rolled off my bed. I mean I don't expect everyont to know him,
but atleast know he was also James Brooks! shhhh

So I highly advise you to download his newest mixtape, well old too.

Ohh tomorrow me & my buddy are going job hunting,
man times is hardddd. I stole that from that BET commercial,
so watcha know bout that?

3 comments:

  1. "so chick on Myspace messaged me asking me "Who is Drake,"
    I almost rolled off my bed." <- lmao!

    Silly Girl.
    Everyone i know is like..up on their Drake Ishh..like..EVERYBODY. Everytime i get in someones car..Drake is playing.
    Everytime i heeves drop on someones ipod listening..it's Drake playing..every myspace page..yupp..you already know..

    Ahh..love Drakey..hmm..=)

    *A|EX*BAE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. see that's what i'm
    talking bout.

    ReplyDelete