Monday, March 30, 2009

dailyramble.

so there's this party on the ninth titled super swag for any high school,
but it's a formal so no jeans [booo]
& anyways i get to buy a new outfit but i don't know what to wear.
i want like either a jumpsuit or some flyyy pants with a to die for shirt.
:)
but first i would need to know the weather and sadly fox ain't with
that far.
:(
BUT IN OTHER NEWS*
I applied for three jobs and I think I could get this one because my friend works there and they need alot of help, so I think I nailed one of my jobs, but then fastfood hires all people. But the other job is a pet store, so I can see all the puppies, lol.
& yeah that prom date issue, my friend better come through for me `cause her cousin is fione beyond reason, but she says I'm too bashful. I am, but she has no right to assume, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment